Sunday, March 26, 2017

Inspiration:

Hello Ladies!

Today I want to take a quick moment to share with you guys what has really been inspiring me.

My biggest inspirations would have to be strong lines as the main feature on clothes, shoes, bags, literally everything!

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
It's all bout using the simplicity of strong lines as the main design feature. Usually, blouses, skirts, dresses, etc, use prints, color or even texture to bring interest to an item. A huge market trend has been to move away from crazy, busy prints to catch one's eye and the interest in more complex design features! Super exciting for someone like me who knows how difficult challenging structures can be!

Remember my post a couple weeks ago? 
Well, I'm super excited about a growing trend that I'm really digging: showing off your shoulders!

Source

Source

My absolute favorite item would have to be this cute, modest, and super soft dolman top from Mally B's (a definite favorite in my home town, that actually ships all over!)
Source

What trends have you noticed in your area that are inspiring you?
@ndr@ K.